Hockey Families – Legal Action – No Jabs for Our Kids
LEGAL ACTION - HOCKEY FAMILIES
Hi Hockey Families!
"Children's Health Defense Canada and Take Action Canada are organizing legal action in Ontario against the Ministry of Health and the hockey organizations to challenge the unlawful and unethical mandates in youth hockey. This will be a multi-plaintiff action in Superior Court. Please note that children will not be named in the application but their plaintiff guardians (typically parents) will be.
Eligible plaintiffs will meet one or more of the following criteria:
- you withdrew your child from hockey because of the Covid vaccine mandate.
- your child had a medical or religious/conscientious exemption rejected by the hockey organizations.
- your child was coerced into getting the vaccine in order to play hockey (you would have not vaccinated if it was not for the mandate).
- you are a parent of a minor who could enter recreational facilities but you yourself could not enter to ensure their safety while playing hockey.
- you are a coach, trainer or official who was unable to participate in hockey due to the mandates.
If you are interested in being a plaintiff, please fill out the form below. We will have a Zoom call to answer questions in January.
If you do not wish to be a plaintiff but would like to contribute financially to the legal case, you can e-transfer to CHDCSports@gmail.com. Please include your name and email address so that funds can be easily returned should the legal case not proceed. We are asking for $50.00 for Sports Freedom. Share this initiative far and wide. The mandates are already being discussed for 5-11 year olds. This over-reach must be stopped. A positive outcome will have a huge impact on all minor sports in Ontario."